Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Well another exciting day lies ahead for me, as we all know it is imperative that as well keeping our bodies fit and well, we need to do the same for our brain so today I am going to count how many maltesers you get in a bag, bet you cannot wait to find - more later.

The weather took another funny turn, last winter Riga had almost no snow, but today ??


Yup Snow flurries - so I guess no walking in the park today - at least for me.

As always it is necessary to plan ahead, particularly your evening viewing, so I am giving Netflix a miss tonight and instead will watch one of my all time favourites courtesy of the BBC - Tutti Fruiti !

The story of a fading Scottish rock band, and there Silver Anniversary tour - a masterpiece of comedy,music and a little pathos. An early showing of the comic genius of Richard Wilson (ala One Foot in the Grave)

So that is tonight sorted, accompanied with my home made Spagetti Bolognese and a few beers all will be well with world.

As an update on the situation in Latvia as of this morning we had 659 confirmed cases and 5 deaths.

Well that is it for today, so I wish that you are safe and well.

I almost forgot there were 38 maltesers in the bag ! but alas no longer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bob Wright said...

Must be due another one by now Dave.

10:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home